- The TEA-21 ITS Deployment Program - Interim Report 2000
- The Environmental Guidebook (see introduction for ordering instructions)
- Financing Federal-Aid Highways (Note: This is a PDF file; 500 KB)
- Compilation of Surface Transportation Laws (includes Title 23 USC), available from the Government Printing Office (posted 7/14/99)
- Transportation Equity Act for the 21st Century - A Summary1 (posted 7/14/98)
- 1A printed copy of this document can be obtained by calling the Federal Highway Administration, voice message center, telephone number 202-366-9899 or1-800-240-5674, Fax number 202-366-3297. To order online, send e-mail to Jacqueline Maxfield at email@example.com.
- Listening to America: TEA-21 Outreach Summary 19981 (posted 02/18/99)
- 1To order a printed copy, contact Walter Finch at 202-366-8015.
- Intelligent Transportation Systems in the Transportation Equity Act for the 21st Century - Note: This is a PDF file. To read, please download the PDF File Reader. This document can be also be ordered from the Federal Highway Administration. To order by phone, call 202-366-0722. To order online, send an e-mail message to Janice Sanders at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Provisions Brochure
For more information on bicycle and pedestrian programs and policies, see
Bicycle & Pedestrian Program
- Recreational Trails Program Brochure
For more information on the Recreational Trails Program, see:
Recreational Trails Program
To obtain published versions of TEA-21 and Title 23, please contact:
- U.S. Government Printing Office
Superintendent of Documents
Congressional Sales Office
Washington, DC 20402-9328
- Document Numbers:
TEA-21 - ISBN 0-16-057702-0
Compilation of Selected Surface Transportation Laws - ISBN 0-16-058473-6