RESOURCE SHARING AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE COLORADO DIVISION AND WYOMING DIVISION
This agreement documents arrangements for a resource sharing agreement between the Colorado Division and the Wyoming Division. This agreement will be for the period __ July 1, 2006 __ through June 30, 2008__.
In order to facilitate the work or the Colorado and Wyoming Division Offices, Rodney Vaughn of the Wyoming Division and Rick Santos of the Colorado Division will assist the Colorado and Wyoming Divisions, respectively in their areas of expertise.
Specifically, Mr. Vaughn will primarily assist the Colorado Operations Engineers with NEPA documents, as assigned. Mr. Vaughn's duties will include:
- Provide advice to the Operations Engineer
- Review and comment on documents or parts of documents, as requested by the Operations Engineer
- Attend project meetings, either with or without the Operations Engineer.
Other duties that Mr. Vaughn may be requested to assist with include:
- Environmental program issues, as requested by the Colorado division Environmental Manager
- Right-of-Way program issues, as requested by the Colorado Division Right-of-Way specialist.
Rick Santos of the Colorado Division will assist with ITS issues in the Wyoming Division. His duties will include:
- Work with WYDOT to implement Systems Engineering as required by 23 CFR 940
- Review ITS projects or ITS elements that are part of a highway project.
- Attend meetings for ITS projects and discuss FHWA ITS policies, requirements, and program funding opportunities that become available.
III. FUNDING AND ADMINISTRATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- During this period, both employees will receive their salary from their Division Office of record. Their office of record will also maintain the employees time and attendance records.
- Employees will remain under their current supervision with input provided from the assisted Division Office.
- Official travel in accordance with Federal travel regulations will be paid by the requesting office. Travel must be approved in advance by both the Colorado and Wyoming Division.
AUTHORIZATION OF AGREEMENT
|Approved for the Wyoming
Philip E. Miller, Wyoming Division Administrator
|Approved for the Colorado
David Nicol, Colorado Division Administration