Transportation Asset Management Case Studies
LCCA: The Georgia Experience
Table of Contents
- Note From the Director
- Note to the Reader
- Executive Summary
- 1. Agency Facts
- 2. Setting the Stage
- 3. How Did Georgia There?
- 4. Where Is Georgia Today?
- 5. What Has Georgia Learned?
- 6. What's Next?
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: A ridge route in rural Georgia.
- Figure 2: Rush-hour traffic on Georgia 400.
- Figure 3: Wildflowers along I-75 in Bartow County.
- Figure 4: The user costs analysis input sheet, one of numerous customized spreadsheets developed by GDOT to conduct an LCCA.
- Figure 5: Project Development Framework.
- Figure 6: Aerial view of downtown Atlanta, including Turner Field.
- Figure 7: The total score breakdown per decision factor from Georgia's LCCA on I-85.
- List of Tables
FRONT COVER PHOTO: The I-285/I-85 Interchange in Atlanta, better known as 'Spaghetti Junction.'Photo courtesy of the Georgia Department of Industry, Trade and Tourism.