Driving the Byway
- The byway begins at the junction of I-70 and CO 65, just northeast of Palisades, CO.
- From this junction, head west on CO 65 until it meets CO 330.
- At this junction, continue on CO 65 heading south until it meets F.S. 100 Rd on the western side of the road, which is the beginning of westward spur.
- Follow F.S. 100 Rd for about one mile before heading northwest on A. Rd for about ten miles.
- After enjoying the beautiful scenery of Grand Mesa National Forest, head back to CO 65 and continue making your way south to Ceder Edge, where the byway ends.