Driving the Byway
- The byway begins at the intersection of Washeim St. and Main St. in Wadsworth.
- Drive north on Washeim St. It turns into State Hwy 447.
- Continue on State Hwy 447 until the junction with State Hwy 446. Here the byway splits into north and northwest sections.
North Section (10 miles):
- Continue on State Hwy 447 through Nixon and until you reach the byway terminus.
Northwest Section (16.4 miles):
- Take State Hwy 446 towards Sutcliffe. Byway ends where State Hwy 446 meets Hardscrabble Canyon Rd. (west of Sutcliffe).