Driving the Byway
- The Lariat Loop Scenic and Historic Byway begins in Golden, CO, at the intersection of 6th Avenue and 19th Street.
- Head southwest on 19th Street to Lookout Mountain Road.
- Continue south on Lookout Mountain Road to US 40.
- Head west on US 40 to I-70 then continue west on I-70 to Evergreen Parkway and southeast to Bear Creek Road.
- Drive east to Mt. Vernon Avenue in Morrison, CO.
- Once in Morrison, head north on Mt. Vernon Avenue and continue as the road changes to County Road 93/Hog Back Road.
- Continue north to US 40. Keep going north to Heritage Road and take that north to US 6.
- Continue on US 6 back into Golden, CO, to complete the Lariat Loop.