This grand historic pavilion, designed by noted architect George H. Miller, serves as the centerpiece for one of the most interesting parks along Illinois 66. Designed in 1898, the building overlooks four distinctly designed areas within the park's parameters. In addition to historic monuments and bridges, the park features a wonderful zoo.
Public domain. Courtesy of the Bloomington Parks and Recreatoin Department