#61839: Replica of Bluff Meeting House and Covered Wagon
This photo shows the replica of the original meeting house in Bluff, established in 1880, with a "prairie schooner" parked in the yard. The meeting house was used for church services, community gatherings, the first school, and court. As the community grew, other buildings were constructed to meet each of those needs.
Public domain. Courtesy of San Juan County Visitor Services