U.S. Department of Transportation
Federal Highway Administration
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC 20590
Return to top
- Federal Acquisition Regulation
- Functional Configuration Audit
- Feasibility assessment
- A pre-development activity to evaluate alternative system concepts, selects the best one, and verifies that it is feasible within all of the project and system constraints.
- Federal Highway Administration
- The combination of a hardware device and computer instructions and/or computer data that resides as read-only software on the hardware device.
- Function Point Analysis
- Feasibility Study Report
- File Transfer Protocol
Page last modified on April 16, 2013