Version 3.0 Web Site Release
November 22 , 2009
Version 3.0 of the Systems Engineering Guidebook web site includes an updated user interface and new content. Key new and revised features of the web site include:
- A new Capability View provides quick and easy access to revised process improvement content that is based on the most recent (V1.2) version of the Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI).
- A new Checklist View provides access to a set of checklists that can be used to review systems engineering processes and deliverables. Every checklist that is included in the Guidebook is available as a downloadable Microsoft Word form that can be used to support your next review.
- The new Example View replaces the old Project View. The example view provides access to an expanded set of examples in Version 3.0.
- The Deliverable View has been revamped so that it provides a visual indication of the relationship of each deliverable to the Vee process.
- Systems Engineering Testimonials have been added to the site by transportation professionals from across the United States. These testimonials provide insight into how systems engineering is beginning to be applied across the ITS industry.