Construction Program Guide
FHWA-45, FHWA-47, & FHWA-810
Effective May 22, 2007, FHWA Division Offices and/or our State Transportation Agency (STA) partners are no longer required to submit data to HIPA-10 that is collected as it relates to:
- The FHWA-45, Bid Price Data,
- The FHWA-47, Statement of Materials and Labor Used by Contractors on Highway Construction Involving Federal Funds, and
- The FHWA-810, Bid Tabulation Data.
The FHWA has determined that it is appropriate to discontinue the reporting requirements for the FHWA 45, 47 and 810 as collection of this data for needed reports such as the "Highway Statistics" publication can be collected through other means. The main reasons for this decision are the strong disinterest in the data collection activities and comments provided to us by our STA partners suggesting that we are not collecting the data extensively enough to be of utility. We will also be going through an abridged regulatory update as appropriate to reflect this action.
- Title 23 CFR 635.126 provides the FHWA's regulatory policy regarding form FHWA-47. FHWA will be going through an abridged regulatory update as appropriate to delete this regulation.
- The Discontinuance of the FHWA-45, FHWA-47 & FHWA-810 (05/22/2007) This memorandum supersedes the following:
- Mr. Sillian's March 4, 1994 Memorandum, Reporting Requirements and Metrication; Bid Tabulations, Forms FHWA-45 and FHWA-47 summarized the reporting requirements for Bid Tabulations (Form FHWA-810), Forms FHWA-45 and FHWA-47.
- Mr. Sillian's June 23, 1994 Memorandum, Reporting Requirements for Bid Tabulations, Forms FHWA-45 and FHWA-47 modified the reporting requirements for Bid Tabulations (Form FHWA-810), Forms FHWA-45 and FHWA-47