STA Quality Improvement Council - Quality Assurance Review Planning Worksheet
Word Version (23 kb) | PDF Version (7 kb)
- What is the work process to be reviewed?
Estimates on structures.
- Has this process been selected for review because of an identified quality concern, or because this process was due for review, or both?
Due for review.
If there is a quality concern, what is it?
- Who are the users of the output of this process?
Bridge Design, Resident Engineers, Contractors.
- Who is the person accountable for the process and who has the authority and expertise to develop and implement changes to this process?
Please respond to one of the two following options:
OPTION A - This review will look at the entire work process from beginning to end.
What is the beginning and ending of the process?
Beginning: FIR/FOR estimate.
End: Final Engineers Estimate for structural items
OPTION B - This review will look at key elements of the process and not the entire process.
What are the beginning and ending steps for each of the key elements to be reviewed?
- Where is the process documented?
- Are there other documents that contain standards, guidelines and/or quality expectations for this process and its output?
AASHTO, State Laws, STA Performance Measures
Who is the lead reviewer for this QAR?
Who are the other members of the review team? (If any)
- What is the schedule for this QAR?
Team assembled: 8/11/00
Reviews conducted: 8/24/00 - 11/15/00
Report completed: 12/31/00
- Who will attend these activities, besides the review team?
Estimators, Bridge designers
- What will be the distribution of the QAR report?
QIC, QAR team, Estimating Unit, Bridge Design