STA Quality Improvement Council
Quality Assurance Review Planning Worksheet
Word Version (23 kb) | PDF Version (9 kb)
- What is the work process to be reviewed?
- Has this process been selected for review because of an identified quality concern, or because this process was due for review, or both?
- If there is a quality concern, what is it?
Lack of consistency in plans.
Lack of expertise within STA.
- Who are the users of the output of this process?
Project Designers, Bridge Designers, Project Engineers, Contractors, Maintenance.
- Who is the person accountable for the process and who has the authority and expertise to develop and implement changes to this process?
.......... & Regions
- Please respond to one of the two following options:
OPTION A- This review will look at the entire work process from beginning to end.
Option B has been selected.
OPTION B- This review will look at key elements of the process and not the entire process.
Key elements to be reviewed: Preliminary Design
What are the beginning and ending steps for each of the key elements to be reviewed?
Prelim. Design: Beginning: Scoping End: FIR
- Where is the process documented?
Hydraulics Manual & Project Development Manual; Bridge Design Manual; Design Manual; FEMA
- Are there other documents that contain standards, guidelines and/or quality expectations for this process and its output?
AASHTO, Urban Drainage Regulations, Federal Hydraulics Circular, various city and county regulations.
- Who is the lead reviewer for this QAR?
.......... - Co-leaders
- Who are the other members of the review team? (If any)
.......... - Bridge
.......... - FHWA
STA Bridge Staff
Region Hydraulics person
- What is the schedule for this QAR?
Team assembled: Nov. 30, 2000
Reviews conducted: Dec. 1 - Jan. 31, 2001.
Report completed: Feb. 28, 2001
- Who will attend these activities, besides the review team?
Region Hydraulics Engineer, Region Access Coordinator, Region Environmental Manager, a Design Consultant.
- What will be the distribution of the QAR report?
Resident Engineers, Program Engineers, Hydraulics Engineers, QIC