2011 Discretionary Grant Programs
Delta Region Transportation Development - FY 2011 Project Application
Download a Word version of this application: drdtp2011appl.docx, 19 KB
U.S. Congressional District No.(s):
U.S. Congressional District Member's Name(s):
Functional class of the facility(ies) to be improved:
Amount of FY11 DRTDP funds requested =
Amount of State matching funds to be provided =
Can the project be obligated by September 30, 2011?
- State in which the project is located.
- State Priority - Indicate what priority this project is for the State of the applications submitted; i.e. Number 1 priority of 4 applications submitted.
- County in which the project is located.
- U.S. Congressional District No.(s) in which the project is located. This is the U.S. Congressional District not the State legislature district.
- U.S. Congressional District Member's Name(s). This is the U.S. Congressional District representative, not the State legislature representative.
- Project Name - use the same project name shown in the Joint Explanatory Statement accompanying the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2009 (see attachment 1).
- Project Location - Describe the specific location of the project, including route number and termini, if applicable. Also include the appropriate local jurisdiction(s) in which the project is located.
- Functional Class - List the functional class of the facilities to be improved. (Note: DRTDP projects must be located on a Federal-aid highway. The term "Federal-aid highway" means a highway other than a highway classified as a local road or rural minor collector.)
- Project Narrative - Describe the project and the expected results, including project goals and time frame.
- Amount of FY11 DRTDP funds requested for this project, recognizing that there is a maximum of $10,000,000 available for projects in all eight States.
- Amount of State matching funds to be provided
- Can the project be obligated this fiscal year? Funds will only be allocated this fiscal year to projects that are ready to be obligated.