CMAQ Project Tracking System User's Guide
3. How to use system tables to sort and filter data
for all tables (Project Lists) in the system, you can sort the data contained in any table column or any combination of table columns.
- Tables allow sorting of data contained in each table column. Click each table header to sort the data contained that column. To undo the sort click the column again.
- Tables provide filtering data based on one column or combination of columns. To filter data click on the filter logo in the column header to see the above screen. Enter your selections criteria and press filter. The data in the table should refresh with your filters. To undo each filter click on the filter logo of the filtered column to see the filtering window again. Now press clear button to undo the filter and refresh the table.
- As an example you can make the following filter on "Year" and "State" columns:
- Filter data for years 2012 or 2013, and for states "Arizona" or "Alaska.