CMAQ Project Tracking System User's Guide
12: CMAQ Reports
Any user may create a report on CMAQ Project data regardless of status or access. There are 4 pre-defined reports that the user may generate from the current data in the system. They are:
- CMAQ Obligations by Category (Pie Chart, available in Excel spreadsheet format)
- Type of Proposals Funded by Category (Bar Chart, available in Excel spreadsheet format)
- Projects types and emissions benefits calculations (Table, available in Excel spreadsheet format)
- Detailed Project Listing (available in both Excel spreadsheet and PDF format)
These reports have 11 possible selection criteria. They are:
- Project Year, Required field, multiple selection is available
- Approval Status, multiple selection is available
- Reporting Category, multiple selection is available
- CMAQ Project ID
- State Project ID
- TIP Project ID
- Does this project include operating assistance?
- Keyword (search over project title, project description and project reporting category)
- Project State, Required field, multiple selection is available
- MPO, multiple selection is available
- Nonattainment / Maintenance Area, multiple selection is available
Using these criteria, make a selection and click on the "Run Report" button to generate reports. A new web window will open and the user may be prompted to open or save the generated report.
*Note: Headquarter users can select states and then press "Update MPO and Area" button to refresh the MPO and Nonattainment / Maintenance Area lists based on selected state or states.