Strategic Workplan for Particulate Matter Research: 2000 to 2004
This document is disseminated under the sponsorship of the Department
of Transportation in the interest of information exchange. The United States Government
assumes no liability for its contents or use thereof. This report does not constitute
a standard, specification, or regulation.
The United States Government does not endorse products or manufacturers.
Trade and manufacturers' names appear in this report only because they are considered
essential to the object of the document.
We are expressing our thanks to the participants in FHWA's January 2000 Symposium
on Particulate Matter Research issues, and to others who provided valuable input
during the Workplan preparation, including:
Continue to Contents
- Cathy Arthur, Maricopa Association of Governments
- Timothy Belian, Coordinating Research Council
- Kip Billings, Wasatch Front Regional Council
- Bong Kim, South Coast Air Quality Management District
- Mike Brady, Caltrans
- Steven Cadle, General Motors
- William Cates, Clark County, Nevada
- Candis Claiborn, Washington State University
- Chatten Cowherd, Midwest Research Institute
- Pat Cupell, Arizona Department of Transportation
- Richard Denbow, National Association of Regional Councils
- Ronald Edgar, Spokane County Air Pollution Control Authority
- Dennis Fitz, College of Engineering - Center for Environmental Research and
- Michael Kleeman, University of California-Davis
- Douglas Lawson, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Kathy McMullen, Mountainlands Association of Governments
- Karen Magliano, California Air Resources Board
- Joe Mauderly, Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute
- Arnold Sherwood, University of California Technology Transfer Program
- Jay Turner, Washington University, St Louis
- Chris Weaver, Engine, Fuel, and Emissions Engineering, Inc.
- John Zamurs, New York Department of Transportation.