Special Report - Measurement, Prediction, and Mitigation
- Fundamentals and Abatement of Highway Traffic Noise, Volume 1, PB 222 703, May 1973
- "Exterior Sound Level Measurement Procedure for Powered Mobile Construction Equipment." SAE Recommended Practice; J88a
- "Noise From Construction Equipment and Operations, Building Equipment, and Home Appliances."NTID 300.1, EPA, December 1971
- "Background Document for Portable Air Compressors," EPA 550/9-76-004, December 1975.
- W. N. Patterson, R. A. Ely, and S. M. Swanson, "Regulation of Construction Activity Noise," Bolt Beranek and Newman, Inc., Report No. 2887 prepared under EPA Contract No. 68-01-1547, November 1974 (unpublished as of May 1976).
- P.D. Schomer and B. Homans, Construction Noise; Specification, Control, Measurement, and Mitigation. Technical Report E-53, Construction Engineering Research Laboratory, April 1975.
- Construction Noise Survey. NC-P2 (4/74), New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, April 1974.
- D. J. Martin and A. V. Solaini, Noise of Earthmoving at Road Construction Sites. TRRL Supplementary Report 109 UC, Transportation and Road Research Laboratory, Department of the Environment, England.
- P.O. Schomer, F. M. Kessler, R. C. Chanand, B. L. Homans and J. Co McBryan, "Cost Effectiveness of Alternative Noise Reduction Methods for Construction of Family Housing," Draft Technical Report, CERL, May 1976.