Lesson 1.3 Interim Policy Components
- Learning Objective 4:
- Identify and recall the components of the Interim Policy or SAFETEA-LU that refer to the State and/or tribal roles specifically.
There are many similarities between the State and tribal roles as seen in Lesson 1.2.
The Four Components
- Submit grant applications
- Nominate for national designation
- Assure the intrinsic qualities for a byway are properly maintained as per the corridor management plan
- Comply with laws on control of outdoor advertising