Aggregate Image Measurement System 2 (AIMS2): Final Report
- E. Mahmoud, L. Gates, E. Masad, S. Erdogafan, and E. Garboczi, 2010, "Comprehensive Evaluation of AIMS Texture, Angularity, and Dimension Measurements," Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 369–79.
- Jagan Gudimettla, Leslie A. Myers, and Charles Paugh, n.d., AIMS: The Future in Rapid, Automated Aggregate Shape and Texture Measurement, Federal Highway Administration, Washington, DC (available online: http://www.pineinst.com/test/pdf/ FHWA_Gudimettla-Myers-Paugh.pdf).
- Eyad Masad, 1998, Simulation, Imaging, and Mechanics of Asphalt Pavements (FHWA DTFH61-03-X-00026), Federal Highway Administration, McLean, VA.
- Eyad Masad, Anthony Luce, and Enad Mahmoud, 2006, Implementation of AIMS in Measuring Aggregate Resistance to Polishing, Abrasion, and Breakage (Report No. FHWA/TX-06/5-1707-03-1), Texas Transportation Institute, College Station, TX (available online: http://tti.tamu.edu/documents/5-1707-03-1.pdf).
- Standard Specifications for Transportation Materials and Methods of Sampling and Testing, 30th Edition and AASHTO Provisional Standards, 2010 Edition, 2010, American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, Washington, DC.