U.S. Department of Transportation
Federal Highway Administration
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC 20590
- U.S. Department of Transportation, "Analysis of an Ultra-High Performance Concrete Two-Way Ribbed Bridge Deck Slab," FHWA TechBrief, Publication No. FHWA-HRT-07-055, Turner-Fairbank Highway Research Center, McLean, VA, 2007.
- American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specifications, 4th ed., AASHTO, Washington, D.C., 2007.
- ASTM International, "Standard Test Method for Measuring Surface Frictional Properties Using the British Pendulum Tester," Standard No. E303-93, ASTM Annual Book of Standards Volume 04.03, Road and Paving Materials, ASTM, West Conshohocken, PA, 2008.
- Road Research Laboratory, Ministry of Transport, Instructions for Using the Portable Skid Resistance Tester, 2nd ed., Road Note 27, Her Majesty's Stationery Office (HMSO), London, UK, 1969.
- Aaleti, S., S. Sritharan, D. Bierwagen, and T. J. Wipf, "Structural Behavior of Waffle Bridge Deck Panels and Connections of Precast Ultra-High-Performance Concrete: Experimental Evaluation," Transportation Research Record No. 2251, Transportation Research Board of the National Academies, Washington, D.C., 2011, pp. 82-92.
- Aaleti, S., S. Sritharan, M. Rouse, and T. Wipf, "Structural Characterization of UHPC Waffle Bridge Deck Panels and Connections," published as Appendix A in The Implementation of Full Depth UHPC Waffle Bridge Deck Panels, Phase 1 Report, by J. Heimann & G. Schuler, 2010. Available on the FHWA website at http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/hfl/partnerships/coreslab/phase1/app_index.cfm.
- Taylor, S. E., B. Rankin, D. J. Cleland, and J. Kirkpatrick, "Serviceability of Bridge Deck Slabs with Arching Action," ACI Structural Journal, volume 104, no. 1, 2007, pp. 39-48.
- Graddy, J. C., J. Kim, J. H. Whitt, N. H. Burns, and R. E. Klingner, "Punching-Shear Behavior of Bridge Decks under Fatigue Loading," ACI Structural Journal, volume 99, no. 3, 2002, pp. 257-266.
- American Association of State Highway Transportation Officials, AASHTO LRFD Bridge Specifications, 1st ed., AASHTO, Washington, D.C., 1994.
- Perry, V. H., P. Scalzo, and G. Weiss, "Innovative Field Cast UHPC Joints for Precast Deck Panel Bridge Superstructures â€“ CN Overhead Bridge at Rainy Lake, Ontario," Proceedings of the National Bridge Conference, Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (PCI), Chicago, IL, 2007.
Page last modified on June 13, 2013.