Transportation Asset Management Case Studies
HERS-ST: The New Mexico
Table of Contents
- Note From the Director
- Note to the Reader
- Executive Summary
- Agency Facts
- Setting the Stage
- How Did New Mexico Get There?
- Where Is New Mexico Today?
- What Has New Mexico Learned?
- What's Next?
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: A steep grade and beautiful fall colors at Hyde Park Road just north of Santa Fe.
- Figure 2: Work on Chimayo Cut.
- Figure 3: New Mexico's Rail Runner crossing a trestle bridge.
- Figure 4: The Cloudcroft Tunnel.
- Figure 5: Picturesque I-25 just south of Santa Fe.
- List of Tables
FRONT COVER PHOTO: One of many picturesque Interstate structures in New Mexico, this one over I-84/285.