- Webinar 22: Data Governance and Implementation - August 10, 2016
This 22nd webinar in the FHWA/AASHTO TAM webinar series will address TAM Data Governance and Implementation. Agencies will share how the governance models for their TAM data. They will describe the processing of their TAM data and how the data is used to add value to their agencys decision-making. Speakers will also share the impact good TAM data management has had in their performance results.
- Webinar 23: Tradeoffs and Cross Asset Resource Allocation - October 12, 2016
This 23nd webinar in the FHWA/AASHTO TAM webinar series will address Tradeoffs and Cross Asset Resource Allocation. A good TAM program includes the ability to tradeoff investments in various agency programs (i.e., TAM vs Mobility). It might also include the ability to tradeoff and make cross asset resource allocation decisions (i.e., Pavement vs Bridges vs Other Assets). Many techniques and tools exist to enable these capabilities. Webinar speakers will share the experiences of agencies that have tradeoff and cross-asset resource allocation in their TAM programs.
- Pavement Management Quarterly Webinar - October 20, 2016
- HPMS Pavement Performance Data Report Card
- FHWA/AASHTO Transportation Asset Management webinar series
- Risk Management
- Financial Management