Summary of Aggregate Research
- Optimizing Gradation, Shape and Texture of Aggregate for PCC,
Research in Progress,David W. Fowler, Director, ICAR, University of Texas at Austin.
- Aggregate Tests Related to Asphalt Concrete Performance in Pavements, NCHRP Report 405.
- Evaluation of Particle Shape and Texture of Mineral Aggregates and Their Blends, NCAT.
- Effect of Aggregate Gradation on Measured Asphalt Content.
- Baghouse Fines Study, NCAT.
- Aggregate Toughness/Abrasion Resistance and Durability/Soundness Tests Related to Asphalt Concrete Performance in Pavements, NCAT 98-4.
- Tests for Plastic Fines in Aggregate Related to Stripping in Asphalt Paving Mixtures, NCAT 98-3.
- Aggregate Tests for Hot Mix Asphalt: State of the Practice, NCAT 97-6.
- Fine Aggregate Angularity, Research in Progress, White, Purdue University.
FHWA Home |
Infrastructure Home |
FHWA Materials Group |
United States Department of Transportation - Federal Highway Administration