The Pikes Peak Ocean To Ocean Highway
The Appian Way Of America
- Detailed sections of 1915/16 maps showing the Pikes Peak Ocean to Ocean Highway (east to west), ending in San Francisco.
- Pittsburg Pa. to New York City
- Columbus, Ohio to Pittsburg, Pa.
- Eaton, Ohio to Columbus, Ohio
- Indianapolis, Ind. to Eaton, Ohio
- Indianapolis, Ind., to Chrisman, Ill.
- Rockville, Ind., to Decatur, Ill.
- Decatur, Ill. to Jacksonville, Ill.
- Hannibal, Mo. to Jacksonville, Ill.
- Brookfield, Mo. to Hannibal Mo.
- St. Joseph, Mo. to Brookfield, Mo.
- St. Joseph, Mo. to Sabetha, Kan.
- Sabetha, Kan. to Belleville, Kan.
- Belleville, Kan. to Norton, Kan.
- Norton, Kan. to Colby, Kan.
- Colby, Kan. to Kanorado, Kan.
- Kanorado, Kan. to Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Colorado Springs, Colo. to Hartsel, Colo.
- Hartsel, Colo. to Twin Lakes, Colo.
- Granite, Colo. to Wolcott, Colo.
- Wolcott, Colo. to Glenwood Springs, Colo.
- Glenwood Springs, Colo. to Grand Valley, Colo.
- Rifle, Colo. to Salt Lake, Utah
- Salt Lake, Utah to Reno, Nev.
- Reno, Nev. to San Francisco, Calif.
1920 map showing the Pikes Peak Ocean to Ocean Highway, ending in San Francisco, and the Jefferson Highway.
1927 Map of the Pikes Peak Ocean to Ocean Highway, ending in Los Angeles.
Office of Infrastructure and Transportation Performance