U.S. Department of Transportation
Federal Highway Administration
||FEDERAL-AID POLICY GUIDE CHANGE
Spetember 8, 1998
|Transmittal Number 24
- PURPOSE. To transmit new and revised pages of the Federal-Aid Policy Guide (FAPG).
- COMMENTS. The FAPG is being revised to include changes to the following items:
- 23 CFR 655F, Traffic Operations, includes minor revisions to Sec. 655.601, and
- G 6011.9, Chapter 6, Value Engineering, which has been totally revised.
- REGULATORY MATERIAL. The regulatory material contained in this directive
has been published in the Federal Register and will be codified in
Title 23, Code of Federal Regulations.
Original signed by:
George S. Moore, Jr.
Associate Administrator for Administration
FHWA Home | Directives | FAPG Transmittal Covers | 23 CFR TOC | Feedback
United States Department of Transportation - Federal Highway Administration