U.S. Department of Transportation
Federal Highway Administration
||FEDERAL-AID POLICY GUIDE CHANGE
April 8, 1999
|Transmittal Number 25
- PURPOSE. To transmit new and revised pages of the Federal-Aid Policy Guide (FAPG).
- COMMENTS. The FAPG is being revised to include changes to the following items:
- 23 CFR Part 450C, Metropolitan Transportation Planning and Programming,
the authority citation, Sec. 450.316, Sec. 450.318, Sec. 450.320, Sec
450. 322, and Sec. 450.336,
- 23 CFR Part 500A, Management and Monitoring Systems,
- 23 CFR Part 500B, Traffic Monitoring System,
- 23 CFR Part 626, Pavement Policy, with a
non-regulatory supplement, NS 23 CFR 626, being added,
- 23 CFR 658, Truck Size and Weight, Route
Designations -Length, Width and Weight Limitations, the authority citation,
Sec. 658.5, Sec. 658.13, and Sec. 658.17,
- 23 CFR 658, Appendix A and Appendix C, the lists of National Network of Federally Designated Routes,
- NS 49 CFR 24F is added as a non-regulatory supplement to 49 CFR 24F.
- REGULATORY MATERIAL. The regulatory material contained in this directive
has been published in the Federal Register and will be codified in
Title 23, Code of Federal Regulations.
George S. Moore, Jr.
Director of Administration
FHWA Home |
FAPG Transmittal Covers |
23 CFR TOC |
United States Department of Transportation - Federal Highway Administration