U.S. Department of Transportation
Federal Highway Administration
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC 20590
|Relocation Policy Supplement|
||April 1, 1998
- PURPOSE. This order establishes relocation policy and procedures for the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA).
- Federal Travel Regulation (FTR), 41 CFR 301-304.
- Department of Transportation Travel Guiding Principles (DTGP), DOT Order 1500.11.
- Federal Highway Travel Policy (FTP), FHWA Order 1500.8
- POLICY. The FTR as implemented and supplemented by the DTGP and this FTP Supplement contain the requirements governing relocation for all FHWA employees who are authorized to transfer under an official travel authorization.
- BACKGROUND. The DTGP requires the Operating Administrations to develop and implement internal travel policy and procedures to further supplement the FTR and DTGP. This FTP Supplement meets that requirement.
- OFFICIAL FORMS. Official hard copy forms (e.g., Continued Service Agreement, Travel Voucher, etc.) are available through the Department's forms distribution system and in electronic version using the InForms software. Copies will also be made available on the Internet.
- DISTRIBUTION. The FTP and future changes will be distributed throughout the FHWA and posted on the FHWA's Home Page site.
George S. Moore, Jr.
Attachment: FHWA Travel Policy Supplement (Relocation)