U.S. Department of Transportation
Federal Highway Administration
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC 20590
|REAL PROPERTY ACQUISITION STATISTICAL REPORT|
||Office of Primary Interest
||March 25, 1980
- Real Property Acquisition Statistical Report
- Reporting Frequency
- PURPOSE. To establish the requirement for a Real property Acquisition
Statistical Report, and to transmit a revised Form FHWA-1434, Real Property
Acquisition Statistics (RCS-HRW-10-07).
- CANCELLATION. Existing Form FHWA-1434 (Rev. 7-78) is obsolete. Stocks
of this form are to be discarded.
- SCOPE. This Order is applicable to FHWA regional and division offices.
- BACKGROUND. The revised form was developed by the Office of Right-of-Way
in coordination with the Office of Management Systems. It will enable the Washington
Headquarters to track national trends in important workload management areas,
such as the extent of local public agency (city, county, etc.) involvement in
the right-of-way acquisition program. Further,it will provide a measure of the
total acquisition workload for which FHWA has a responsibility. This data should
also be useful at the regional and division levels.
- REAL PROPERTY ACQUISITION STATISTICAL REPORT.
- All right-of-way acquisitions that are subject to the provisions of the
Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisition Policies Act of
1970 are to be included in the report.
- The report is to be prepared by division office personnel and submitted
through the regional office to Washington Headquarters (HRW-10).
- REPORTING FREQUENCY.
- This report is to be prepared annually and submitted within 6 weeks of
the close of the reporting period in accordance with the instructions contained on the form.
- The report for fiscal year 1979 is to be submitted 45 days after issuance of this Order.
John S. Hassell, Jr.
Attachment [SEE PRINTED COPY OF ORDER FOR A COPY OF THIS ATTACHMENT]