U.S. Department of Transportation
Federal Highway Administration
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC 20590
|FHWA Delegations and Organization Manual|
||Office of Primary Interest
| M 1100.1A, Chg. 5
|| February 2, 1996
PURPOSE. To issue revised pages to the FHWA Delegations and Organization Manual.
EXPLANATION OF CHANGES. Part II (Organization and Functions), Chapter
5 (Office of Program Development) is changed as follows:
- Section 1 (Associate Administrator for Program Development) is changed
to reflect the retitling of the Office of Right-of-Way as the Office of Real Estate Services.
- Section 2 (Office of Engineering) is amended to reflect: (1) retitling
of the Construction and Maintenance Division as the Highway Operations Division;
(2) revised functional statements for the office, Federal-aid and Design Division,
Bridge Division, Pavement Division, and the retitled Highway Operations Division;
and (3) abolishment of 11 branches within the 4 divisions.
- Section 3 (Office of Environment and Planning) is amended to reflect:
(1) transfer of the emergency readiness function out of the office to the
Federal-aid and Design Division of the Office of Engineering; (2) revised
functional statements for the Environmental Analysis Division; and (3) the
abolishment of 2 branches each within the Environmental Analysis Division,
Environmental Operations Division, and Metropolitan Planning Division.
- Section 4 (Office of Real Estate Services) is amended to reflect: (1)
the retitling of the office as the Office of Real Estate Services; (2) the
retitling of the Program Requirements Division as the Technical Services Division
and the retitling of the OperationsDivision as the Program Services Division;
(3) abolishment of 2 branches each within the retitled divisions; and (4)
revised functional statements.
Rodney E. Slater
Federal Highway Administrator
Page last modified on March 4, 2015