U. S. Department of TransportationFHWA DELEGATIONS AND ORGANIZATION MANUAL - CHANGE
Federal Highway Administration
M 1100.1A, Chg. 9
July 3, 1996
- PURPOSE. To issue revised pages to the FHWA Delegations and Organization Manual.
- EXPLANATION OF CHANGES. Part II (Organization)is amended as follows:
- Within Chapter 6 (Associate Administrator for Safety and System Applications),
Section 2 (Office of Highway Safety) and Section 2b (Safety Management and
Policy Division) are changed to:
(1) transfer responsibility for administering the hazardous materials routing
program to the Office of Motor Carrier Safety and Technology and
(2) eliminate all reference to the national maximum speed limit program
which was repealed by Section 205(d) of the National Highway System Designation Act of 1995.
- Chapter 7 (Associate Administrator for Motor Carriers), Section 4 (Office
of Motor Carrier Safety and Technology), Section 4a (Safety and Hazardous
Materials Division) is amended to add responsibility for administering the
hazardous materials routing program to the division's functional statements.
Rodney E. Slater
Federal Highway Administrator
Home | Directives | Orders | M1100,1A Table of Contents | Feedback
United States Department of Transportation - Federal Highway Administration