U. S. Department of TransportationFHWA DELEGATIONS AND ORGANIZATION MANUAL
Federal Highway Administration
M 1100.1A, Chg. 10
July 26, 1996
- PURPOSE. To issue revised pages to the FHWA Delegations and Organization Manual.
- EXPLANATION OF CHANGES. Part I (Delegations of Authority) is amended as follows:
- Within Chapter 3 (Reservations), Section 2 (Reservations by the Administrator),
the reservation by the Administrator to approve toll facility agreements,
contained in the current paragraph 15h, is deleted in order to redelegate
this authority within Washington Headquarters. A new reservation, which reserves
the authority to the Administrator to approve modifications and revisions
to the National Highway System, is added as paragraph 15h.
- Within Chapter 4 (Administrative), Section 5 (Other Approvals), paragraph
124 is amended to delegate the authority to the Associate Administrator for
Administration to issue notices in the Federal Register seeking public
comment on proposed collections of information or extensions of existing collections
that are not included in a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking.
- Within Chapter 5 (Federal-aid), Section 3 (Engineering and Operations),
paragraph 74 is added to delegate the authority to the Associate Administrator
for Program Development to approve toll facility agreements required by 23 U.S.C. 129.
Rodney E. Slater
Federal Highway Administrator
Home | Directives | Orders | M1100,1A Table of Contents | Feedback
United States Department of Transportation - Federal Highway Administration