U.S. Department of Transportation
Federal Highway Administration
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC 20590
|FHWA Delegations and Organization Manual|
||Office of Primary Interest
| M 1100.1A, Chg. 22
||January 23, 2001
What is the purpose of this update?
Which part of FHWA Order M 1100.1A is being updated?
What changes are included in this Order?
- Where can I get additional information concerning these changes?
- What is the purpose of this change? This change to Part 1 (Delegations of Authority), Chapter 2 (Order of Succession), of
the FHWA Delegations and Organization Manual issues the approved order of
succession to the position of Federal Highway Administrator.
- Which part of FHWA Order M 1100.1A is being updated? Paragraph 2,
subparagraph 2a (Washington Headquarters Officials), is revised to show the
approved order of succession for Washington Headquarters officials to succeed to
the position of Administrator under certain conditions.
- What changes are included in this Order? This Order adds the Deputy Executive
Director and the Chief Counsel to the FHWA Headquarters order of succession.
Minor editorial changes not listed here are also included.
- Where can I get additional information concerning these changes? If you have
questions about these changes, you may contact the Office of Information and
Management Services, Management Programs and Analysis Division.
Anthony R. Kane
Federal Highway Administrator