U.S. Department of Transportation
Federal Highway Administration
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC 20590
|FHWA Delegations and Organization Manual|
||Office of Primary Interest
| M 1100.1A, Chg 35
||May 24, 2004
- What is the purpose of this change?
- Which parts of FHWA Order M 1100.1A are being updated?
- Where can I obtain additional information concerning these changes?
- What is the purpose of this change? This change documents the designation of the Director, Office of Budget and Finance, as FHWA's Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in support of departmental responsibilities under the CFO Act of 1990. The FHWA's organization chart and functions narrative are revised accordingly.
- Which parts of FHWA Order M 1100.1A are being updated? Part II (Organization and Functions), Chapter 1 (General) [organization chart only] and Chapter 15 (Office of Administration) are revised.
- Where can I obtain additional information concerning these changes? If you have questions about these changes, you may contact the Office of Information and Management Services, Management Programs and Analysis Division.
Mary E. Peters
Page last modified on March 4, 2015