Travel on all roads and streets changed by -0.5 percent for March 2005 as compared with March 2004.
Travel for the month is estimated to be 246.7 billion vehicle miles.
Cumulative Travel for 2005 changed by +0.2 percent.
Cumulative estimate for the year is 678.4 billion vehicle miles of travel.
Estimated Vehicle-Miles of Travel by Region - March 2005 - (in Billions)
Change in Traffic as compared to same month last year.
|Region||Total Travel||Percentage Change|
1. Travel Trends (March 2005)
2. Individual Monthly Motor Vehicle Travel in the U.S. for March 2005
3. Changes on Rural Arterial Roads by Region and State
4. Changes on Urban Arterial Roads by Region and State
5. Changes on All Estimated Roads by Region and State
6. Volume Trends - Rural
7. Volume Trends - Urban
8. Figure 1 - Moving 12-Month Total on All Highways
9. Figure 2 - Travel on U.S. Highways By Month
TVTW Home | Traffic Volume Trends - March 2005 | Products & Publications