Travel on all roads and streets changed by -0.3 percent for May 2006 as compared with May 2005.
Travel for the month is estimated to be 259.4 billion vehicle miles.
Cumulative Travel for 2006 changed by +0.7 percent.
Cumulative estimate for the year is 1,208.3 billion vehicle miles of travel.
Estimated Vehicle-Miles of Travel by Region - May 2006 - (in Billions)
Change in Traffic as compared to same month last year.
|Region||Total Travel||Percentage Change|
1. Travel Trends (May 2006)
2. Individual Monthly Motor Vehicle Travel in the U.S. for May 2006
3. Changes on Rural Arterial Roads by Region and State
4. Changes on Urban Arterial Roads by Region and State
5. Changes on All Estimated Roads by Region and State
6. Volume Trends - Rural
7. Volume Trends - Urban
8. Figure 1 - Moving 12-Month Total on All Highways
9. Figure 2 - Travel on U.S. Highways By Month
TVTW Home | Traffic Volume Trends - May 2006 | Products & Publications