Travel on all roads and streets changed by 0.1 percent for October 2007 as compared with October 2006. Travel for the month is estimated to be 256.9 billion vehicle miles. Cumulative Travel for 2007 changed by 0 percent. Cumulative estimate for the year is 2,506.0 billion vehicle miles of travel.
Estimated Vehicle-Miles of Travel by Region - October 2007 - (in Billions) Change in Traffic as compared to same month last year.
|Region||Total Travel||Percentage Change|
1. Travel Trends (October 2007)
2. Individual Monthly Motor Vehicle Travel in the U.S. for October 2007
3. Changes on Rural Arterial Roads by Region and State
4. Changes on Urban Arterial Roads by Region and State
5. Changes on All Estimated Roads by Region and State
6. Volume Trends - Rural
7. Volume Trends - Urban
8. Figure 1 - Moving 12-Month Total on All Highways
9. Figure 2 - Travel on U.S. Highways By Month
TVTW Home | Traffic Volume Trends - October 2007 | Products & Publications