February 2008 Traffic Volume Trends
- Travel on all roads and streets changed by -0.4 percent for February 2008 as compared with February 2007.
- Travel for the month is estimated to be 216.1 billion vehicle miles.
- Cumulative Travel for 2008 changed by -1.1 percent.
- Cumulative estimate for the year is 442.8 billion vehicle miles of travel.
Estimated Vehicle-Miles of Travel by Region - February 2008 - (in Billions)
Change in Traffic as compared to same month last year.
|Region||Total Travel||Percentage Change|
- All data for this month are preliminary. Revised values for the previous month are shown in Tables 1 and 2.
- All vehicle-miles of travel computed with 2006 Table VM-2 as a base.
- Compiled with data on hand as of April 14, 2008.
- Travel Trends (February 2008)
- Individual Monthly Motor Vehicle Travel in the U.S. for February 2008
- Changes on Rural Arterial Roads by Region and State
- Changes on Urban Arterial Roads by Region and State
- Changes on All Estimated Roads by Region and State
- Volume Trends - Rural
- Volume Trends - Urban
- Figure 1 - Moving 12-Month Total on All Highways
- Figure 2 - Travel on U.S. Highways By Month