Census Transportation Planning Products
Publications and Research
CTPP Research and Publications
ACS Research and Publications
- Vehicle Availability and Mode to Work by Race and Hispanic Origin, 2011
- NCHRP Report 588, Using American Community Survey Data for Transportation Planning, prepared by Cambridge Systematics, Inc., January 2008.
- Using the American Community Survey: Benefits and Challenges, authorized by CNSTAT and DBASSE, 2007.
- ACS Multiyear Estimates Study, November 2007.
- Using ACS data in Transportation Planning Applications, Daytona Beach, May 2007. For more information click here.
- Design and Methodology: American Community Survey, U.S. Census Bureau, May 2006.
- Disability in the San Francisco Bay Area: Comparing Data Between Census 2000 and the American Community Survey 2000-2004, By Shimon Israel, Metropolitan Transportation Commission, January 2006.
- Analysis of Project Flow and Use of RDC Services for the ACS Research, July 2004
- The Long Form/American Community Survey - Questions and Their Relevance to Transportation, March 2001
General Census Research and Publications
TRB Committees and Subcommittees
To view PDF files, you need the Acrobat® Reader®.