Suzann Gad Biography
Suzann Gad's Bio
Suzann S. Gad, is the Administrator, Office of Urban and Corridor Planning for the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT). Her office is responsible for:
- Maintaining and updating the Statewide long range plan, which includes corridor focused planning studies;
- Freight research;
- Access management programs;
- Establishing a quality planning process to use for all transportation planning studies conducted in the state, which includes providing training, education, and guidance to the transportation community on how to conduct planning studies which produces adequate technical analysis, alternative evaluation, and public involvement to help decision makers make intelligent choices for the best use of transportation resources.
- Coordinating and merging planning studies and research with ODOT's NEPA process.
- Coordination of the over 100 planning studies underway in Ohio.
Suzann has been with ODOT for three years. Prior to this she was an executive director of an Ohio/WV MPO and had worked for 15 years as an environmental planning consultant. Suzann holds masters degrees in regional planning and in public administration (both from Penn State) and is a certified planner with the American Institute of Certified Planners.