PDF files can be viewed with the Acrobat® Reader®
- Planning Emphasis Areas for Federal Fiscal Year 2015 - The PEAs are FHWA/FTA planning priorities that Metropolitan Planning Organizations (MPOs) and State Departments of Transportation (State DOTs) should address as they develop their respective Unified Planning Work Programs and SPR Work Program. (PDF 856 KB)
- Summary Report - MPO Peer Workshop on Planning for Climate Change - This workshop gathered representatives from MPOs around the country, representing small, mid-size, and large metropolitan areas, to share experiences and collaborate on approaches to addressing the issue of planning for climate change.
- Carbon Dioxide, Climate Change, and the Boston Region MPO: A Discussion Paper - This document provides an overview of climate change and its local impacts, a summary of the MPO's plans and programs that are already resulting in the reduction of GHG emissions, and provides specific potential "next step" actions to deliberately continue existing programs or start additional GHG-reducing initiatives.
- MPO Peer Workshop On Addressing Security Planning And Natural & Manmade Disasters - This workshop addressed security planning for natural and manmade disasters. Representatives from nine MPOs shared their experiences, success stories and challenges in this area which allowed staff from a variety of MPOs to come together to share information.
- MPO Peer Workshop On Strategies To Improve The Effectiveness Of MPOs - This workshop addressed strategies to improve the effectiveness of MPOs by sharing experiences, success stories, challenges, and strategies for their improvement.