SFCTA's Experience Using its SF-CHAMP Activity-Based Model
Date: Thursday, November 15, 2012
Have you ever wondered what it's like to have an Activity-Based Model in your day-to-day toolbox...
- How many people does it really take?
- How big are the computers?
- What do you do with all of that data?
- How does it actually help decision-making?
- How hard are they to maintain?
- How do you deal with all that code? The first half of the session will focus on how SFCTA has modified and applied SF-CHAMP to answer the questions being asked by planners and decision-makers. The second half will focus on what resources, tools and tricks have aided their success.
Elizabeth Sall, San Francisco County Transportation Authority