Additional News and Information
FHWA made multiple awards under the two TRANSIMS Broad Agency Announcements in 2008. Four awards were made to teams for deployment case studies:
- Resource Systems Group, with Bowman, Bradley & Castiglione and SACOG
- Arizona State University with RSG, HDR, and MAG
- Western Michigan University with T-Concepts, SEMCOG, and MI DOT
- City of Moreno Valley CA
The 2008 application research projects awarded to date include:
- New Jersey Institute of Technology
- University of Houston
- University of Virginia
- SUNY Buffalo
- Champaign-Urbana Urbanized Area Transportation Study (CUUATS/CCRPC)
Please note that one award is still pending.
For more information, please contact Brian Gardner (Brian.Gardner@dot.gov 202.366.4061).
For more TRANSIMS information see: