Bibliography - Corrosion Resistant Alloys for Reinforced Concrete
- Virmani, Y.P; Jones, W.R.; and Jones, D.H., Public Roads, Vol. 84(3), 1984, p. 96.
- Koch, G.H.; Brongers, P.H.; Thompson, N.G.; Virmani, Y.P.; and Payer, J.H., “Corrosion Costs and Prevention Strategies in the United States,” Report No. FHWA-RD-01-156, Federal Highway Administration, Washington, DC, March 2002.
- Yunovich, M.; Thompson, N.G.; and Virmani, Y.P., "Life Cycle Cost Analysis for Reinforced Concrete Bridge Decks," paper no. 03309 presented at CORROSION/03, March 10–14, 2003, San Diego.
- Stratfull, R.F.; Jurkovich, W.J.; and Spellman, D.L., Transportation Research Record, Vol.539, 1975, p. 50.
- Code of Federal Regulations, Section 650.305, "Frequency of Inspections," U.S. Government Printing Office, revised April 1, 2002, Washington, DC.
- Tutti, K., Corrosion of Steel in Concrete, Report No. Fo 4, Swedish Cement and Concrete Research Institute, Stockholm, 1982.
- Stafford, R.T., "Epoxy Coated Rebars," Parking, March–April 1973, p. 39.
- Clifton, J.R.; Beehgly, H.F.; and Mathey, R.G., "Non-Metallic Coatings for Concrete Reinforcing Bars," Report No. FHWA-RD-74-18, Federal Highway Administration, Washington, DC, February 1974.
- Virmani, Y.P.; and Clemena, G.G., "Corrosion Protection: Concrete Bridges," Report No.FHWA-RD-98-088, Federal Highway Administration, Washington, DC, September 1998.
- Powers, R.G.; and Kessler, R., "Corrosion Evaluation of Substructure, Long Key Bridge," Corrosion Report No. 87-9A, Florida Department of Transportation, Gainesville, FL, 1987.
- Powers, R.G., "Corrosion of Epoxy-Coated Rebar, Keys Segmental Bridges, Monroe County," Report No. 88-8A, Florida Department of Transportation, Gainesville, FL, August 1988.
- Zayed, A.M.; and Sagues, A.A., "Corrosion of Epoxy-Coated Reinforcing Steel in Concrete," Paper No. 386 presented at CORROSION/89, New Orleans, LA, April 21, 1989.
- Gustafson, D.P., "Epoxy Update," Civil Engineering, Vol. 58, No. 10, p. 38, 1988.
- Hartt, W.H.; Powers, R.G.; Leroux, V.; and Lysogorski, D.K., "A Critical Literature Review of High-Performance Reinforcements in Concrete Bridge Applications," Report No. FHWA-HRT-04-093, Federal Highway Administration, Washington, DC, July 2004.
- McDonald, J.B.; Pfiefer, D.F.; and Blake, G.T., The Corrosion Performance of Inorganic-, Ceramic-, and Metallic-Clad Reinforcing Bars and Solid Metallic Reinforcing Bars in Accelerated Screening Tests, Report No. FHWA-RD-96-085, Federal Highway Administration, Washington, DC, October 1996.
- Samson, E.; Lemaire, G.; Marchand, J.; and Beaudoin, J.J., "Modeling Chemical Activity Effects in Strong Ionic Solutions," Computational Materials Science, Vol. 15, Issue 3, pp.285–294, August 1999.
- Hurley, M.F.; and Scully, J.R., "Threshold Chloride Concentrations of Selected Corrosion Resistant Rebar Materials Compared to Carbon Steel," paper no. 05259 presented at CORROSION/05, April 3–7, 2005, Houston.
- Li, L.; and Sagüés, A.A., Corrosion, Vol. 57, p. 19, 2001.
- Florida Department of Transportation, "Florida Method of Test for Determining Low Levels of Chloride in Concrete and Raw Materials," Designation FM 5-516, Florida Department of Transportation, Tallahassee, FL, September 1994.