Junction Loss Experiments: Laboratory Report
- Chang, F.M., R.T. Kilgore, D.C. Woo, and M.P. Mistichelli, Energy Losses through Junction Manholes, FHWA-RD-94-080, Federal Highway Administration, Washington, DC, 1994.
- Brown, S.A., S.M. Stein, J.C. Warner, Urban Drainage Design Manual, 2nd Ed., Hydraulic Engineering Circular No. 22, FHWA-NHI-01-021, National Technical Information Service, Springfield, VA, 2001.
- Young, G. Kenneth, D.R. Pearson, S.M. Stein, J.S. Krolak, and A.T. Atayee, HYDRAIN Integrated Drainage Design Computer System (version 6), FHWA-SA-96-064, Washington, DC, 1996.
- Kilgore, R.T., A Proposed Storm Drain Energy Loss Methodology for Access Holes, unpublished research report, January 27, 2006.
- Marsalek, J., Head Losses at Selected Sewer Manholes, American Public Works Association, Special Report 52, Chicago, IL, 1985.
- Sangster, W.M., H.W. Wood, E.T. Snerdon, and H.G. Bossy, Pressure Changes at Storm Drain Junctions, Engineering Series, Bulletin 41, Engineering Experiment Station, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO, 1958.
- Norman, J.M., R.J. Houghtalen, and W.J. Johnston, Hydraulic Design of Highway Culverts (HDS 5), FHWA-NHI-01-020, National Technical Information Service, Springfield, VA, 2001.
- Morris, H.M., Applied Hydraulics in Engineering, The Ronald Press Company, New York, NY, 1963.
Previous | Contents | Next