Users Manual for LS-DYNA Concrete Material Model 159
PDF files can be viewed with the Acrobat® Reader®
- Murray, Y.D., A. Abu-Odeh, and R. Bligh, Evaluation of Concrete Material Model 159, FHWA-HRT-05-063, June 2006.
- Murray, Y.D., Manual for LS-DYNA Wood Material Model 143, Report No. FHWA-HRT-04-097, May 2006.
- Murray, Y.D. and J. Reid, Evaluation of LS-DYNA Wood Material Model 143, Report No. FHWA-HRT-04-096, August 2005.
- Lewis, B.A., Manual for LS-DYNA Soil Material Model 147, Report No. FHWA-RD-04-095, November 2004.
- Lewis, B.A. and J. Reid, Evaluation of LS-DYNA Soil Material Model 147, Report No. FHWA-RD-04-094, November 2004.
- Livermore Software Technology Corporation, LS-DYNA Keyword Users Manual, Volumes 1 and 2, Version 970, 2003.
- Chen, W.F. and D.J. Han, Plasticity for Structural Engineers, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1988.
- Mills, L.L. and R.M. Zimmerman, "Compressive Strength of Plain Concrete Under Multiaxial Loading Conditions," ACI Journal 67(10), 1970, pp. 802-807.
- Ottosen, N.S., "A Failure Criterion for Concrete," Journal of Engineering Mechanics Division, American Society for Civil Engineers (ASCE) 103 (EM4), 1977, pp. 527-535.
- Launay, P., and H. Gachon, "Strain and Ultimate Strength of Concrete Under Triaxial Stress," Special Publication, SP-34, ACI 1, 1972, pp. 269-282.
- CEB-FIP Model Code 1990, Comité Euro-International du Béton, Thomas Telford House, 1993.
- Joy, S. and R. Moxley, White Sands Missile Range 5¾-inch Concrete Properties, United States Army Engineers Waterways Experiment Station Briefing Prepared for Defense Special Weapons Agency, August 1993. Distribution limited to U.S. Government agencies and their contractors: critical technology.
- Reinhardt, H.W., and H.A.W. Cornelissen, "Post-Peak Cyclic Behavior of Concrete in Uniaxial and Alternating Tensile and Compressive Loading," Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 14, 1984, pp. 263-270.
- Lee, Y., K. Willam, and H.D. Kang, "Experimental Observations of Concrete Behavior in Uniaxial Compression," Fracture Mechanics of Concrete Structures, edited by F.H. Wittmann, July 1995.
- Read, H.E., and C.J. Maiden, The Dynamic Behavior of Concrete, Systems, Science, and Software Topical Report to Space and Missile Systems Organization, 3SR-707, August 1971. Defense Technical Information Center. U.S. Government Work (17 USC §015). Foreign copyrights may apply.
- Kupfer, H., H. K. Hilsdorf, and H. Rusch, "Behavior of Concrete Under Biaxial Stress," ACI Journal, Title No. 66-52, August 1969, pp. 545-666.
- Bischoff, P.H., and S.H. Perry, "Impact Behavior of Plain Concrete Loaded in Uniaxial Compression," Journal of Engineering Mechanics, June 1995, pp. 685-693.
- Ross, C.A., and J.W. Tedesco, "Effects of Strain-Rate on Concrete Strength," Presented at the ACI 1991 Spring Convention, Washington, D.C., March 1992.
- NCHRP Report 350, Recommended Procedures for the Safety Performance Evaluation of Highway Features, Transportation Research Board, National Research Council.
- Murray, Y.D., and B.A. Lewis, Numerical Simulation of Damage in Concrete, Technical report submitted to the Defense Nuclear Agency by APTEK, Contract No. DNA001-94-C-0075, DNA-TR-95-190, November 1995.
- Schwer, L.E. and Y.D. Murray, "A Three Invariant Smooth Cap Model with Mixed Hardening," International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics, Vol. 18, pp. 657-688, 1994.
- Pelessone, D., "A Modified Formulation of the Cap Model," prepared by General Atomics for DNA, GA-C19579, January 1989.
- Sandler I, F.L. DiMaggio, and M.L. Barron, ""An Extension of the Cap Model with Inclusion of Pore Pressure Effects and Kinematic Hardening to Represent an Anisotropic Wet Clay," in C.S. Desai and R.H. Gallagher Mechanics of Engineering Materials, Chapter 28, Wiley, New York, 1984.
- Rubin, M.B., "Simple, Convenient Isotropic Failure Surface," Journal of Engineering Mechanics, Vol. 117, No. 2, February 1991, pp. 348-369.
- Simo, J.C., J.W. Ju, "Strain and Stress Based Continuum Damage Model," Int. J. of Solids and Structures, Vol. 23, No. 7, 1987.
- Simo, J.C., J.G. Kennedy, and S. Govindjee, "Non-Smooth Multisurface Plasticity and Viscoplasticity. Loading/Unloading Conditions and Numerical Algorithms," International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, Vol. 26, 1988, pp. 2161-2185.
- Murray Y.D., "Modeling Rate Effects in Rock and Concrete," Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Interaction of the Effects of Munitions with Structures, Volume IA, Defense Special Weapons Agency, McLean, VA, April 1997.
- Attard, M.M. and S. Setunge, "Stress-Strain Relationship of Confined and Unconfined Concrete," ACI Materials Journal, September-October 1996, pp. 432-442.
- Flatau, W.J., "Dynamic Tests of Large Reinforcing Bar Splices," N-71-2, U.S. Army Engineer Waterways Experiment Station, Vicksburg, MS, April 1971.
Previous | Table of Contents | Next