Evaluation of LS-DYNA Concrete Material Model 159
PDF files can be viewed with the Acrobat® Reader®
- Hargrave, M.W. and D. Smith, “Using the Computer and dyna3d to Save Lives,” Public Roads Magazine, January/February 2001.
- Livermore Software Technology Corporation (LSTC), ls-dyna Keyword Users Manual (Nonlinear Dynamic Analyses of Structures in Three Dimensions), Version 960, Volume 1, 2001.
- Murray, Y.D., “Modeling Rate Effects in Rock and Concrete,” Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Interaction of the Effects of Munitions with Structures, Volume IA, Defense Special Weapons Agency, April 1997.
- Murray, Y.D. and B.A. Lewis, Numerical Simulation of Damage in Concrete, aptek technical report to the Defense Nuclear Agency, Contract No. DNA001-91-C-0075, Report No. DNA-TR-94-190, November 1995.
- Schwer, L.E. and Y.D. Murray, “A Three-Invariant Smooth Cap Model with Mixed Hardening,” International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics, Vol. 18, pp. 657–688, 1994
- Murray, Y.D., “Users Manual for LS-DYNA Concrete Material Model 159,” Report No. FHWA-HRT-05-062, Federal Highway Administration, 2007.
- CEB-FIP Model Code 1990, Comité Euro-International du Béton, Thomas Telford House, 1993.
- D.C. Alberson, W.F. Williams, W.L. Menges, and R.R. Haug. Testing and Evaluation of the Florida Jersey Safety Shaped Bridge Rail, Research Report 9-8132-1. Texas Transportation Institute, College Station, TX, February 2004.
- Bazant, Z.P. and J. Planas, Fracture and Size Effect in Concrete and Other Quasi-brittle Materials, CRC Press, ISBN 0-8493-8284-X, 1998.
- Oldani, E., F. Orengo, C.A. Plaxico, and M.H. Ray, Drop Tower Testing of Concrete Beams, Worcester Polytechnic Institute Report submitted to APTEK, Inc., July 2003.
- Bielenberg, B.W., R.K. Faller, J.D. Reid, J.C. Holloway, J.R. Rohde, and D.L. Sicking, “Impact Analysis of Three Reinforced Concrete Beam Specimens,” Midwest Roadside Safety Facility, University of Nebraska, Report #TRP-03-130-03, submitted to APTEK, Inc., March 2003.
- Buth, E., NCHRP 350 Pendulum Test and Transition Connection Project, Letter Report for Project 408930, Texas Transportation Institute, College Station, TX, August 2002.
- Zimmer, R.A. and A.G. Arnold, Calibration of the TTI 820 KG Pendulum, Texas Transportation Institute Report 270687, College Station, TX, June 1997.
Table of Contents | Next