Model Minimum Inventory of Roadway Elements—MMIRE
PDF files can be viewed with the Acrobat® Reader®
- Council, F.M., and Harkey, D.L. (2006). Traffic Safety Information Systems International Scan: Strategy Implementation White Paper (Report No. FHWA-HRT-06-099). Washington, DC: Federal Highway Administration.
- Crow, M., Halladay, M.L., Martinovich, S., Delucia, B.H., Harkey, D.L., McNamara, D.J., Ellison, J.W., Lacy, K., Serian, B.L., Griffith, M.S., and MacGregor, S. (2004). Traffic Safety Information Systems in Europe and Australia (Report No. FHWA-PL-04-010). Washington, DC: Federal Highway Administration.
- Council, F.M., Harwood, D.W., Potts, I.B., Torbic, D.J., Graham, J.L., Hutton, J.M., Delucia, B.H., and Peck, R.C. (2007). Guidance for Implementation of the AASHTO Strategic Highway Safety Plan: A Guide for Addressing Safety Data and Analysis in Developing Emphasis Area Plans (NCHRP Report 500, Volume 21). Washington, DC: National Cooperative Highway Research Program.
- Federal Highway Administration. “Basic Services Engineer’s Manual, Section 3.2 Data Elements,” IHSDM Documentation at http://www.ihsdm.org/ihsdm_public/html/user/docs/docs_all.html.
- Federal Highway Administration. “Appendix A—Roadway Segment Inventory Data,” Functional Specification for Master SafetyAnalyst Program (September 2004).
- Federal Highway Administration. (2006). Draft Executive Summary. Repeatability and Accuracy of Geometry Measured by the Digital Highway Measurement Vehicle.
Previous | Table of Contents