The page you requested has moved and you've automatically been taken to its new location.
Please update your link or bookmark after closing this notice.
Office of Planning, Environment, & Realty (HEP
- Training resources are classroom-based courses.
- Web Based Learning
- Web Based Learning resources are courses offered through online media.
- Guidance resources provide information on best practices in the Realty field.
- Publications include magazines, newsletters, books, and other published documents.
- Legislation includes official statutes and regulations issued by the Federal, state, and local governments.
- Research includes studies by academic and government institutions.
- Websites include all sites that provide information about the Realty field and do not fall into any of the other resource categories.
- Events include conferences, meetings, and other opportunities for in-person interaction.
- Resources in the "other" category do not fit into any of the above categories. Memoranda of Understanding and other procedural documents are included here.