The page you requested has moved and you've automatically been taken to its new location.
Please update your link or bookmark after closing this notice.
(6) Comparable replacement dwelling.
(8) Decent, safe, and sanitary.
(15) Initiation of negotiation (ION).
(23) Salvage value.
(29) Unlawful occupant.
(30) Utility costs.
(6) New provision added dealing with subsidized housing programs § 24.2(a)(6)(ix)
(8) Revised wording to emphasize use of local codes
(15) Revised and added language to cover when ION occurs when property is being acquired without threat of eminent domain - voluntary transactions.
(23) Revision clarifies that the value of this item is based on the sale of the item to a knowledgeable buyer (no relocation assistance). This includes items for reuse as well as items where components of an item can be recycled.
(29) Revised term and changed definition slightly to reference "unlawful occupant" instead of "unlawful occupancy" and to remove the term "squatter" as it may be offensive and is not necessary to the definition. Changes simplify definition without changing it's meaning.
(30) Made definition more specific to provide for 'electricity, gas, other heating and cooking fuels'